vendredi 12 décembre 2008

Quelqu'un veut...

Voici une tulipe réalisée avec des batiks pendant une après-midi "appliqué" au club de patch. Je ne saurai pas quoi en faire alors si vous voulez cette petite fleur, n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir et je vous l'enverrai très vite.
I made this flower during a work on appliqué with my patchwork group. I really don't know what to do with it so if you like it ant want it, just write me a message and I'll soon send it to you.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Fabienne,
I was in Lenna Andrew's Forest Floor Quiltie swap with you, and that is how I found your blog. I love your work! And I really like this tulip, so if no one else has claimed it yet, I would love to have it! Let me know and I'll email you my address.

Anne Hartman

Fabienne a dit…

Anne, The tulip left France yesterday...
I hope you'll have it soon!